This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping^2: [PATCH, i386]: Fix PR 14941 and PR 18503
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:14:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ping^2: [PATCH, i386]: Fix PR 14941 and PR 18503
- References: <41B849FE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 01:50:06PM +0100, Uros Bizjak wrote:
I don't see why you think the ix86_binary_operator_ok is wrong.
I don't think your change is correct.
And I already approved the selector bitmask fixes, and asked you
to commit those separately.