This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping regression patches
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rasky at develer dot com
- Date: 09 Dec 2004 21:06:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: ping regression patches
- References: <17134D1B-4A63-11D9-8186-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> writes:
> Some regression patches which look like they have not been reviewed yet
> (note some of them might have bee sent out in the last few days too).
> -Winline and -fno-default-inline
This patch is not right. The whole point of -Winline is to warn about
functions that the compiler for some reason considers not inlineable, even
if the reason seems dumb (like "you said -fno-inline").