This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
remove __float128 tests
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:11:57 -0800
- Subject: remove __float128 tests
These tests are targeted at ia64 and x86_64, but not hpux.
Which leaves linux and freebsd, where they have never ever
passed, because the soft-float support routines they are
invoking do not exist in any shipped system library.
* gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/fp-cmp-4q.c: Remove.
* gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/fp-cmp-8q.c: Remove.