This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libgfortran] Remove AM_MAKEFLAGS PR bootstrap/18895
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: paul at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:39:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libgfortran] Remove AM_MAKEFLAGS PR bootstrap/18895
- References: <200412090009.QAA00483@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
Could you annotate the Makefiles of your native build and your
ia64 cross build to print out the values of $(CC) and $(CC_FOR_TARGET).
For instance in the top-level all-target-libgfortran rule, in the
libgfortran all rule, all-multi rule, and the environ.lo rule for the
multilib that breaks. That way we can try to trace the value of those
variables in the working native build and the broken cross build.