This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libgfortran] Remove AM_MAKEFLAGS.
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: paul at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:23:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libgfortran] Remove AM_MAKEFLAGS.
- References: <200412090009.QAA00483@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
>>>>> Steve Ellcey writes:
Steve> Woops, forgot to include that information. I updated to 3.80 gnu make and
Steve> it didn't help any. I still needed to set AM_MAKEFLAGS.
I think it would help if you would do some more investigation and
find out where and why CC_FOR_TARGET is expanded when building native but
not expanded when building cross.