This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] GIGI adjustments/fixes
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: "James A. Morrison" <ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca>
- Cc: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:43:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] GIGI adjustments/fixes
- References: <20041208111940.GG3904@adacore.com> <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 17:02, James A. Morrison wrote:
> These test cases are really nice to have. However, would it b e possible to
> get more descriptive names than P for all of the procedure/package names?
May be you can put that extra description in the directory name, Ada
test cases will sometimes have multiple files and file name
will be the same from test to test (renaming might be a lot
of work for such tests).