This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: RFA: PR 14853 -vs- 3.4
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:26:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: Patch: RFA: PR 14853 -vs- 3.4
- References: <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey writes:
> This is the PR 14853 patch, back-ported to the 3.4 branch (the
> java-tree.h part didn't apply cleanly, so the patch differences are
> This regression also affected 3.3 and 3.4, and one of the bugmasters
> asked if I was going to back-port it. So, I did it for 3.4. I don't
> plan to do it for 3.3 though.
> Honestly I don't know how important this is. We pretty much stopped
> doing java work on 3.4 after it was released. Nevertheless, here's
> the patch.
> Tested on x86 FC2. Test case included.
Yes. You may apply regression patches for 4.0 to 3.4.