This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed fix for PR 17982
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hongjiu dot lu at intel dot com,Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:01:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Proposed fix for PR 17982
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> writes:
>> This has been tested cursorily with an ia64-elf cross compiler. An
>> ia64-hpux bootstrap is in progress. I would appreciate testing on
>> ia64-linux, especially if someone is willing to undertake the effort
>> of building glibc.
> Successfully bootstrapped and regtested on ia64-linux, no regressions.
> Also successfully built glibc with it, except that rpcgen is crashing
> inside printf which may or may not be related.
The latter is a bug that was already present without your patch (PR18888).
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."