This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cleanup patch for tree-profiling branch
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>,"Berlin, Daniel" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:46:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: cleanup patch for tree-profiling branch
- References: <41B6758F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This patch fixes three problems:
> 1) I had Volatile asms allowed in pure and constant functions.
> 2) I had allowed loops to be in pure functions.
Isn't this redundant with patch you sent yesterday?
> 3) We were failing gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-dce-2.c because it
> expects const function detection at -O1. (I changed it to -O2)
This is OK, thanks! Also you can own the ipa-*.c on
tree-profiling-branch so unless you want me to look into the code, you
can commit the changes without asking me...