This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix places where we expect non-null loops in the looparray
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:14:53 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix places where we expect non-null loops in the looparray
- References: <1102348700.22437.2.camel@DYN253786YKT> <41B627CD.email@example.com>
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Diego Novillo wrote:
Daniel Berlin wrote:
So do I. Something seems to be out of synch. Zdenek?
Personally, i think it's incredibly weird for the loop info to claim we
have two loops, and num_levels == 2, when one of the loop infos is NULL,
but hey, whatever. :)
This is normal for both the RTL and tree level, apparently (IE this is
what has always happened when we remove loops).