This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:01:31 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: ping
- References: <41B42AEB.email@example.com>
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> Empty loop documentation
Looks okay to me. Documentation patches often seem to be hard to get
approved, since neither specific maintainers nor doc maintainers feel
sufficiently comfortable, but I guess the two of us should be sufficient
in this case. ;-)
Just replace the ".." by a single full stop.