This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Tighten up checks for ASSIGN statement
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:33:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Tighten up checks for ASSIGN statement
- References: <41B3A42C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Schlüter wrote:
> I ran into this when looking into PR 18827: we accepted ASSIGN statements of
> the form
> ASSIGN 1000 TO I
> where I is an array of integers. Actually, we allowed general expressions as
> long as they're of type integer.
Actually, this is PR 18826 :-)