This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Tighten up checks for ASSIGN statement
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Fortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:26:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Tighten up checks for ASSIGN statement
- References: <41B3A42C.email@example.com> <20041206001628.GA32101@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Steve Kargl wrote:
> Does g77 accept non-default kind? I just fixed the ibset et al
> functions to be compatiable with g77.
Um, I didn't check, but given that the most straightforward implementation
uses the address of the label, and that it's not to hard to imagine a program
unit with more than 256 (or even 65535) labels, I don't think it will be.
I will check this tomorrow in any case.