This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improved loop lowering in c_finish_loop
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 01:24:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improved loop lowering in c_finish_loop
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 12:10:45PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * c-typeck.c (c_finish_loop): Improve initial implementations
> for loops whose conditions are known at compile-time.