This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patchlet] darwin_one bool breaks at least linuxppc
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 11:59:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patchlet] darwin_one bool breaks at least linuxppc
- References: <4174261200007BA8@mail02.agrinet.ch>
Andreas Tobler wrote:
Hi,Sorry about that! (I thought "one line, who needs cross-build?" :-( )
this patchlet helps bootstrapping on linuxppc. Though I'm not sure if we
should put the #if around the complete if?
In retrospect, lower impact would have been to add to Darwin's bool