This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] enable push/pop for xstormy16
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:55:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] enable push/pop for xstormy16
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 04:07:39PM -0800, Eric Christopher wrote:
> Turns out the name was wrong for these to get recognized as named
> patterns and therefore used.
> As a side effect it also fixed:
That's a very strange side effect for this patch. Did you look at why