This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Doc patch ping
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 01:08:44 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Doc patch ping
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Ben Elliston wrote:
Note to potential reviewers: This is, in principle, a doc patch
* doc/cfg.texi (Edges): Update. Document the edge_iterator data
type and its methods.
but needs someone familiar with that code to review. That said, if you
feel you match this description sufficiently well, Ben, go ahead!