This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR18759: -fomit-frame-pointer and -momit-leaf-frame-pointer
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:08:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR18759: -fomit-frame-pointer and -momit-leaf-frame-pointer
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 12:43:37PM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * config/i386/i386.c (override_options): If -fomit-frame-pointer has
> already been specified, ignore the -momit-leaf-frame-pointer option.