This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GNU] [SuperH] [M32R] limits.h issue
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe at fsij dot org>
- Cc: Ralf Corsepius <ralf_corsepius at rtems dot org>, nickc at redhat dot com,inaoka dot kazuhiro at renesas dot com, kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:54:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: [GNU] [SuperH] [M32R] limits.h issue
- References: <E1CX9l1-0006WG-Vy@mokkei.gniibe.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 07:02:53PM +0900, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> We should check $(gcc_tooldir)/include for limits.h for all systems
> (not only for GNU/Linux and RTEMS and others).
> How do you think?
If you're building GNU/Linux targeted compilers, you can use
--with-sysroot instead. It's much simpler, and this isn't the only
thing it would fix. Have you tried that?
This probably doesn't help for RTEMS.