This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR18716 fix - adding a gfortran testcase question
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:59:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR18716 fix - adding a gfortran testcase question
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <OFBDA007D6.9C4074EB-ONC2256F5E.004D0107-C2256F5E.004FBB3D@il.ibm.com>
On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 16:30 +0200, Dorit Naishlos wrote:
> Shall I create a new 'vect' directory under gfortran.dg, like the one under
> gcc.dg, and copy over tree-vect.h and vect.exp from gcc.dg/vect? Is this
> how it should look like:
I'd say yes, but I prefer one of the testsuite and/or fortran
maintainers to answer this one.