This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch for fortran pr18284 backspace is broken
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Bud Davis <bdavis9659 at comcast dot net>,"gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:49:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: patch for fortran pr18284 backspace is broken
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday 24 November 2004 21:39, Bud Davis wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 21:03, Paul Brook wrote:
> > This looks wrong. Shouldn't the fd_* routines take care of this?
> > Maybe we should be updating s->file_length in fd_alloc_w_at, not
> > fd_flush.
> how about this ? Tested i686/gnu/linux.