This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: RFA: gcj updates for gcc-4.0/changes.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:31:54 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Patch: RFA: gcj updates for gcc-4.0/changes.html
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Tom Tromey wrote:
> This adds some gcj updates to gcc-4.0/changes.html.
> This is based on a pass over our news items and the Classpath NEWS
> file. I've probably missed some things, but we can add more updates
> later. Java folks, please give this a read-through.
+ <li>libgcj now has support for using gcj as a JIT, using
+ the <code>gnu.gcj.jit</code> family of system properties.
In the use of gcj above, do we want to spell it GCJ (as in executable