This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Handling non-constant bounds in extract_range_from_cond
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 04 11:03:57 EST
- Subject: Re: Handling non-constant bounds in extract_range_from_cond
I do think you should go ahead and fix the formatting botches and
install a change to handle subtypes with nonconstant bounds.
OK, indeed it's probably better to do it one step at a time and get
those done first. Then go back and look at the 'Valid issue later.
Will do, probably tomorrow, maybe later today.