This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RS6000] Fix PR 16343
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:06:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RS6000] Fix PR 16343
- References: <20041127105621.GH14779@bubble.modra.org>
On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 09:26:21PM +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
> Instead of the thread-local test here (which is also needed by other
> targets with small data) we could change default_encode_section_info to
> if (TREE_CODE (decl) == VAR_DECL && DECL_THREAD_LOCAL (decl))
> flags |= decl_tls_model (decl) << SYMBOL_FLAG_TLS_SHIFT;
> else if (targetm.in_small_data_p (decl))
> flags |= SYMBOL_FLAG_SMALL;
I would approve this change...