This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR/18555
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:07:39 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR/18555
- References: <11E5FEE7-3CD4-11D9-BEC3-000393A91CAA@apple.com>
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Devang Patel wrote:
> This patch fixes PR 18555 by fixing existing -isysroot support. I am
> also adding two test cases. -isysroot allows user to override system
> root used during header search.
But other command-line options (setting an include path to a
stdio.h in a unified tree or fixincluded) are not overridden.
See PR target/18702.