This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix folding of ABS_EXPR
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:47:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix folding of ABS_EXPR
- References: <20041126162250.GB10340@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 11:22:50AM -0500, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> * fold-const.c (extract_muldiv_1) <case ABS_EXPR>: If ctype is
> unsigned and type signed, build ABS_EXPR with signed_type (ctype)
> and only afterwards convert to ctype.
> * gcc.c-torture/execute/20041126-1.c: New test.