This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Alternative LD_LIBRARY_PATH
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr (Eric Botcazou)
- Cc: hjl at lucon dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:19:58 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Alternative LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> > The enclosed patch should fix the above problem. I shouldn't have used
> > for the default value for ld_library_path in gcj_invoke and
> > Let me know if this works.
I installed it as an obvious fix to my previous change.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)