This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] ADA dg testsuite
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca (James A. Morrison)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:00:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] ADA dg testsuite
- References: <email@example.com>
> I've now got a small ADA testsuite that uses the dg framework.
It's Ada, not ADA, because it's not an acronym. It comes from Lady Ada,
Countess of Lovelace.