This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris pragma macro expansion
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:35:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: Solaris pragma macro expansion
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 08:06:09PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> In particular, #pragma align may appear after the first
What happens if it's instead after the definition? It does seem
like this should continue to fail. If you don't check, for gcc
it will fail (or not) depending on -funit-at-a-time.