This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix missing initialisation of variable in sbitmap_union_of_preds()
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:58:50 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Fix missing initialisation of variable in sbitmap_union_of_preds()
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Nick Clifton wrote:
> for (e = NULL, ix = 0; ix < EDGE_COUNT (b->preds); ix++)
> + e = EDGE_PRED (b, ix);
> if (e->src== ENTRY_BLOCK_PTR)
The assignment "e = NULL" in the first clause of the "for" is
now dead and can also be removed.