This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to check_visibility_available
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:51:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch to check_visibility_available
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 10:11:15PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> This testsuite patch cleans up check_visibility_available in the
> testsuite, by making it test the compiler rather than guessing based
> on object format.
> No testsuite regressions with this patch on i386-pc-solaris2.10. OK
> to commit?
Please use the new proc get_compiler_messages to compile the testcase.
It takes care of things like making sure the file names are unique so
that a check from the gcc tests won't clobber files from a simultaneous
check from the g++ tests. Richard Sandiford, who added that proc,
modified check_named_sections_available to use it.