This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] patch: cleanup gcc.dg/vect/ (take 3)
- From: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: aldyh at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:45:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] patch: cleanup gcc.dg/vect/ (take 3)
> > A question: how would you write a testcase that when compiled on
> > the dg-final check xfails for powerpc64* or if -m64 is used? (I want to
> > xfail testcase pr18425.c for 64bit, and temporarily also xfail
> > vect-[77,77a,78].c for 64bit - see PR18403).
> I'll try to come up with another
> solution, but in the meantime it's more important that those tests run
> on powerpc64-*-* for 32-bit code than to xfail them for 64-bit code.
So PR18403 will remain open for now with the remaining 64bit failures.