This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] tree-ssa-loop-manip.c: Fix a comment typo.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 02:14:10 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [patch] tree-ssa-loop-manip.c: Fix a comment typo.
Committed as obvious.
2004-11-13 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
* tree-ssa-loop-manip.c: Fix a comment typo.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/tree-ssa-loop-manip.c,v
retrieving revision 2.15
diff -u -d -p -r2.15 tree-ssa-loop-manip.c
--- tree-ssa-loop-manip.c 8 Nov 2004 13:54:40 -0000 2.15
+++ tree-ssa-loop-manip.c 13 Nov 2004 07:09:25 -0000
@@ -571,7 +571,7 @@ set_phi_def_stmts (basic_block bb)
SSA_NAME_DEF_STMT (PHI_RESULT (phi)) = phi;
-/* The same ad cfgloopmanip.c:duplicate_loop_to_header_edge, but also updates
+/* The same as cfgloopmanip.c:duplicate_loop_to_header_edge, but also updates
ssa. In order to achieve this, only loops whose exits all lead to the same
location are handled.