This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] add split condition to *fix_trunchi_1
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 23:31:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] add split condition to *fix_trunchi_1
- References: <4191C131.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Uros Bizjak <email@example.com> writes:
> A split condition is missing in *fix_trunchi_1 pattern. This obvious
> one-liner adds the same split condition as it is in *fix_truncsi_1 pattern.
> - ""
> + "&& 1"
Aren't these functionally identical? If not, why not?