This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-ssa-live.c: Make some functions static.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:06:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-ssa-live.c: Make some functions static.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 16:46 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to make tpa_init and pop_best_coalesce static as
> they are used only from tree-ssa-live.c.
> Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-11-08 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-ssa-live.c (tpa_init, pop_best_coalesce): Make them
> * tree-ssa-live.h: Remove the corresponding prototypes.
This is fine. Please install this patch.