This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-ssa-operands.c: Make build_ssa_operands static.
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:50:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-ssa-operands.c: Make build_ssa_operands static.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 16:46, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to make build_ssa_operands static as it is used
> only from tree-ssa-operands.c.
> Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-11-08 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-ssa-operands.c (build_ssa_operands): Make it static.
> * tree-flow.h: Remove the corresponding prototype.
This is fine. It was originally going to be a external hook for DOM, but
since fixed a different/better way.