This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fold-const.c: Don't construct NON_LVALUE_EXPR if weare in GIMPLE.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 12:13:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] fold-const.c: Don't construct NON_LVALUE_EXPR if weare in GIMPLE.
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 10:24, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * fold-const.c (non_lvalue): Don't construct NON_LVALUE_EXPR
> if we are in GIMPLE.
I can't approve patches in this area, but I always thought this is the
right thing to do. If this is approved, you should remove the N_L_E
stripping that goes on in other parts of the tree optimizers.