This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:04:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: merge_pointed_to_info
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <4188A5F8.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4189FC58.email@example.com>
[ moved to gcc-patches ]
On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 04:54, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> This patch ok?
> booting and testing on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
It's better to 'gcc_assert (dest != orig)' in merge_pointed_to_info,
some caller is self-merging a pointer.
The second assert is fine.