This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping: [PATCH] Finish fixing PR16286
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bje at au1 dot ibm dot com, aldyh at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:46:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ping: [PATCH] Finish fixing PR16286
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 02:28:41PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Ben submitted a patch (well, a description of the patch) in August and Aldy
approved it in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-08/msg01439.html, but
Ben didn't check it in. Meanwhile I thought he had checked it in and
backported it to the 3.4 branch.