This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch ping
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:54:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch ping
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <20040731163035.GA7104@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Saturday 31 July 2004 17:30, Steve Kargl wrote:
I've modified it slightly to use mpfr_get_z_exp for mpfr_t->mpz_t conversion.
Other than that the patch is ok.
I'll give my config changes annother go, and apply them both at once.
The configure patch is a prerequisite as many RedHat based systems contain gmp
but not mpfr.