This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C patch]: Remove some needless copying
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:12:10 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [C patch]: Remove some needless copying
- References: <4107F6A7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> it appears that complete_array_type was doing some needless things. If
> wanted I could remove the abort entirely.
> booted & tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, ok?
This is OK. I can't think the rest of the code there is being
particularly efficient either.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
email@example.com (personal mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)