This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mail problems
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:56:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mail problems
- References: <email@example.com>
[the mail still bounces from your address, hope you see it on the list]
Gabriel Dos Reis writes:
> I've had mails delivery problems during last month; I believe it to
> be solved now. The chances that I missed commenting on patches either
> for GCC-3.3.x or diagnostic-related are high. Please send me a note
> if I missed any of those patches. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
PR14700, see my comments in the report.
PR14782, I think Dave did ask on the list.