This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] for PR16461
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:53:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] for PR16461
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <20040711200140.GA30164@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Sun, 2004-07-11 at 14:01, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> as Diego noted, tree-tailcall.c:independent_of_stmt_p must handle
> non-SSA name arguments of phi nodes.
> Bootstrapped & regtested on ia64.
> PR tree-optimization/16461
> * tree-tailcall.c (independent_of_stmt_p): Handle non-SSA name
> arguments of phi nodes.
I'd suggest using
if (TREE_CODE (expr) != SSA_NAME)
Instead since only an SSA_NAME is valid for EXPR in that loop. Why
check is_gimple_min_invariant when it's clear that the only valid
node is an SSA_NAME?