This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: re-establish NetWare as a supported (cross-only) target
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 00:52:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: re-establish NetWare as a supported (cross-only) target
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 09:35:33AM +0200, Jan Beulich wrote:
> >> The code originates from config/i386/winnt.c. I supposed that what
> >> been in there for years should be sufficiently correct. I would
> >> that, much like has been done in other places, replacing xmalloc by
> >> ggc_alloc would be the way to go?
> >try alloca
> The allocation is not local to the function, so that won't work.
Yes it is. Although I was just going to suggest freeing the
malloced memory after creating the identifier.