This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove some Pascal trees from the generic
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <apinski at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:26:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove some Pascal trees from the generic
- References: <A5B68380-CFC5-11D8-96E5-00039351ED8A@apple.com>
On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 08:28:00PM -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> * expr.c (expand_expr_real_1): Fix formating.
> BUFFER_REF and IN_EXPR are dead.
> * fold-const.c (non_lvalue): BUFFER_REF is dead.
> * tree-inline.c (estimate_num_insns_1): Likewise.
> * tree-pretty-print.c (dump_generic_node): BUFFER_REF,
> IN_EXPR, SET_LE_EXPR, and CARD_EXPR are dead.
> * tree.def (BUFFER_REF, IN_EXPR, SET_LE_EXPR, CARD_EXPR): Kill.
> * class.c (instantiate_type): BUFFER_REF is dead.
> * lex.c (init_operators): IN_EXPR is dead.
If Pascal ever gets ported to tree-ssa, these trees can be added to
their language-specific source, and lowered in their gimplify hook.