This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Minor improvement to if-conversion
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:09:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Minor improvement to if-conversion
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 12:09:29PM -0600, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * ifcvt.c (struct noce_if_info): Add a Boolean b_unconditional field.
> (noce_try_sign_mask): Tweak rtx_cost check if t is evaluated anyway.
> (noce_process_if_block): Initialize if_info.b_unconditional if insn_b
> is currently executed unconditionally, i.e. not in "else_bb".