This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Allow generate_element_init in tree-sra.c to fail
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:34:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Allow generate_element_init in tree-sra.c to fail
> Well it looks like we can no longer call scalarize_init with NULL, as
> the comment says before that function, we treat NULL as an empty
> It's precisely because we treat it as empty that this test has to be there
> because a null DECL_INITIAL doesn't mean that.
Doesn't empty really mean filled with zero?