This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] new test case to test unreachable code option withoptimization level 2
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Nitin Yewale <NitinY at KPITCummins dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:42:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] new test case to test unreachable code option withoptimization level 2
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <4A1BE23A7B777442B60F4B4916AE0F1301F0CF03@sohm.kpit.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 04:05, Nitin Yewale wrote:
> When following test case was executed with unreachable code option and
> optimization level 2, it unnecessary removes the code.
> Below test case FAILS with gcc-3.4 but with gcc-3.5-20040620 snapshot
> it doesn't give any warning. I am unable to locate the patch which removes
> the warning.
> Please find attached test case for the same.
> 2004-06-30 Nitin Yewale <email@example.com>
> * gcc.dg/Wunreachable-8.c : New test.