This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug bootstrap/16250] [3.4.1 regression] ada/doctools runs makeinfoeven in release tarball
- From: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: GCC Bug Database <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:55:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Bug bootstrap/16250] [3.4.1 regression] ada/doctools runs makeinfoeven in release tarball
- Hop-count: 1
This patch should fix the problem with the 3.4.1 regression that Michael
It has been tested under 3.4 with i686-pc-cygwin by building with
followed by rebuilding in a clean tree from the resultant directory
without that switch.
The former case does put three ada info files into $(srcdir)/gcc/doc
In the latter case, those same info files, as well as the xgnatugn
executable and its generated .texi file do not get rebuilt.
OK to install?