This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] DWARF-2 unwinder off-by-one problem with signal frames
- From: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- To: jakub at redhat dot com
- Cc: weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de (Ulrich Weigand), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:10:10 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] DWARF-2 unwinder off-by-one problem with signal frames
Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> uw_update_context_1 is not called just in uw_update_context though,
> but also in uw_init_context_1.
> I think you need to MB_FROB_UPDATE_CONTEXT there as well, if
> not for s390, then for ppc64-linux and ppc*-aix.
Is this really required for uw_init_context? I'd thought this first
step should always be OK with the standard rules ...
But in any case, I can add the call there as well.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand